We are looking for a motivated Power Systems Engineer
In this versatile and challenging position you work on the electrical insulation of our direct-drive generators. The main focus of this work is on practical experiments to support further development of the insulation system. You provide technical support to R&D and QA/QC. You produce reports about your experiments, but also recommendations for design improvements and procedures.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Design of structured testing procedures to validate the quality of our electrical insulation system
- Execute and report findings of such procedures
- Support the design of new concepts for the insulation system, including methods for verification
- Monitor quality of raw materials by regular inspections and analyses
- Signal and (help to) solve potential quality risks
- Bachelor / master / PhD degree in Electrical Power Engineering combined with demonstrable practical experience
- Good understanding of Electrical Machines and High Voltage Systems
- Hands-on mentality
- Scientific approach
- Comfortable with performing both lab (factory) and office work
- Good command of English and preferably Dutch language (spoken and written)
- Resonates with the following characteristics: constructive insight, strong analytical ability, overview and attention to detail, independent and involved, eager to learn and grow
- An environment where you can count on teamwork and support from experienced colleagues
- The opportunity to work in a fast growing company with a strongly innovative mind-set on industry-leading, highly technical and exciting projects
- A competitive salary with appropriate secondary employment conditions
- A career with a long-term perspective in a family-like environment and within a sector which values sustainability and the fight against Climate Change
If you are interested, we would like to invite you to click the 'Apply' button below. A personality survey is part of the procedure. If you have any questions about this vacancy, you can also contact Gerben Eskes, Recruiter, by telephone on 0342 - 751 935.
Acquisitie wordt niet op prijs gesteld!